This classic loafer with modern touches is a great choice for women of any age. Two tassels adorn the top of the hand-laced shoe. An elasticized topline hugs soft leather to the foot for a secure but comfortable fit. Genuine moccasin construction, strategic cushions, and a shock-absorbing lightweight sole help provide all day comfort.
Heel Height: 0.75". This item features a removable footbed.
Nubuck / Laminate Nubuck
For the Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush, such as the SAS Nubuck Shoe Brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray SAS Suede & Nubuck Cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.